Note 3: must have apps for KitKat

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Fast reboot.

There are so many apps can trigger the massive standby battery drain on kitkat. No matter whom you blame, google, or the app maker, the most effective way of stopping the battery drain from happening, is to reboot the phone regularly.

hard and soft resets are too much hassles, so instead, go installing a fast reboot app. Fast rebooting the phone after each session of heavy usage, it only wipes everything from the memory, and takes merely 2 seconds.

Last edited:

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
What? hard and soft resets are to much hassles???? Are you kidding me? Your telling me its to tough to press a power button, then press your finger on the screen to tell it to turn Off. Then wait a minute and press the power button again to turn it on???
What has this world come to when powering off a phone and turning it back on has become to much of a hassle. LOL FirstWorldPrblems. :)
Was it to much of a hassle to write your post or did you have someone do it for you? I be you had your butler write it.

Move on people, nothing to see here.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Fast reboot.

There are so many apps can trigger the massive standby battery drain on kitkat. No matter whom you blame, google, or the app maker, the most effective way of stopping the battery drain from happening, is to reboot the phone regularly.

hard and soft resets are too much hassles, so instead, go installing a fast reboot app. Fast rebooting the phone after each session of heavy usage, it only wipes everything from the memory, and takes merely 2 seconds.

Absolutely!
And yes, my upstairs maid wrote this.

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
lol, absolutely must have, first world or third world, I want my power button used as little as possible!

and com'on, 2 second vs 2 minutes? of course there is a difference, especially when you are waiting for an important call. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelmanVT