Note 4 front camera issue

whaddupdoe

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Has anybody had this issue where the front camera has a weird effect? I thought some filter was on but wasnt. I even did a restart and a hard reset and still appears.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 20141118_192435.jpg
    20141118_192435.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 81

courtneyftw

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Has anybody had this issue where the front camera has a weird effect? I thought some filter was on but wasnt. I even did a restart and a hard reset and still appears.

Posted via the Android Central App

My friend, that appears to be physical damage to the lens. :[

So sorry for your loss.

whaddupdoe

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
If your within the return period return it asap before its too late if not then your best bet is a warranty replacement

Yeah, I ended up chatting with Samsung this morning and the rep remote logged into my phone (didnt know that was possible) and saw the issue and Ill be sending it in to Samsung today.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I ended up chatting with Samsung this morning and the rep remote logged into my phone (didnt know that was possible) and saw the issue and Ill be sending it in to Samsung today.

Samsung just calls the NSA and they hack your phone for the Samsung tech :p
As Foghorn Leghorn would say, "That's a joke son"

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
There is actually this little guy that works for the NSA that lives in your Note 4. They simply call him up and he can give them anything they need. I look forward to Lollypop, story has it that he will be restricted to his own little microchip unless we choose to let him run free.

Ya see what I am saying?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlossinsurance