Note 4 SuperSu rebooting phone...HELP

saicoboy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi well i was installing supersu in my rooted note 4 and it asked me to install by twerp which i agreed, it automatically took me to twerp and installed an update and reboooted after that, it displayed samsung logo, then tmobile's logo and that's as far as it goes and reboots again and again... it never goes into the menu.... i went into recovery mode and tried everything i though of like clearing cache, factory reset, data wipe, etc... and the thing just doesn't work. any ideas???

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Did you try fixing permissions? When it says install on supersu you're supposed to hit normal. Not twrp. Or at least from
What I understand.

You may have to start over and wipe, odin stock, root and flash twrp again.

I'm not really sure. Android Central isn't that great of a place to ask this. While I'm sure there's somebody with the right answer here, you'll probably get it much quicker on XDA.

I've rooted multiple times but with every flash I still feel like a noob. Wish I could help you man.

harryhoudini66

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
You will need to Odin flash as suggested by others. It is actually very simple. Next time you update Superuser, use normal mode unless you actually have a custom recovery like TWRP.