Note 5 lock screen has movement on it. How do I turn it off?

gjkiii

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
All of the sudden when I click my power button my lock screen the pict has movement on it. It's just a still from my galley. Can someone please tell me how to turn off the movement. I cannot figure out how. Thank you.

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 5 lock screen

Do you mean it does a zoom out effect? If so then that is normal. I am not sure if the settings has any options to turn this off, but you can use a third party lock screen if you don't like this.

gjkiii

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site

Correct... Zoom out..... It never used to do that..... It just recently started...... Do other lock screens work with the finger print sensor?

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

All of the sudden when I click my power button my lock screen the pict has movement on it. It's just a still from my galley. Can someone please tell me how to turn off the movement. I cannot figure out how. Thank you.

While you can turn off motion on the Home screen you can't do so on the lock screen if you are using TouchWiz.

dbrad4d

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site

Mine just started allowing swipe to unlock even though I have fingerprint set to unlock. It also does some kind of bubble or ripple effect when it comes on. It shows the lock but a swipe will unlock it.

Atticus242

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site

Mine just started allowing swipe to unlock even though I have fingerprint set to unlock. It also does some kind of bubble or ripple effect when it comes on. It shows the lock but a swipe will unlock it.

Same thing for me. Is this new? I just got the phone a few days ago.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Did you recently add a trust agent via smart lock? That's the only thing that could override the fingerprint scanner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowoverhoe