Notification led AND active display?

phositadc

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Some users in the Mini forum are reporting both a notification led AND active display. Does the ultra have a notification led?

Sent from my GT-I9192

Honestabebread

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Some users in the Mini forum are reporting both a notification led AND active display. Does the ultra have a notification led?

Sent from my GT-I9192

The Mini has both because the active display uses a lot of battery on the LCD panel. So the option to forego active notifications and have a light is necessary

Posted via Android Central App

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Guys mini has oled screen verizon got it wrong ..I spoke to moto rep he clarified to me that it uses oled verzon got it wrong, and this is not on chat I know the moto rep personally I called him up

phositadc

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Guys mini has oled screen verizon got it wrong ..I spoke to moto rep he clarified to me that it uses oled verzon got it wrong, and this is not on chat I know the moto rep personally I called him up

This may actually be correct. Check out the video posted in the mini forum showing the led light. It also shows active notification. The blacks of the screen when the active notification appears sure appears to be oled.

However, if it is oled, why the heck did vzw give the mini a notification led, but not the ultra and the maxx? Would be an odd difference.

Sent from my GT-I9192

phositadc

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Its LCD. I was troubleshooting one today and the whole thing lights up when it breathes.

I guess I'd probably disable active notifications and just use light flow with the led. If it has 4 or 5 usable colors that covers all the apps that for me notifications.

Sent from my GT-I9192

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira