Notification LED

Kekoh

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I found out recently that alot of phones actually don't have notifiaction LEDs and I was blown away. Why do they not have them?

I've been on Sprint since my first phone, and every single one has had an LED. The Sprint S2 has a LED as well. Can someone clear up why some phones skip that feature? It's extremely nifty.

jdm-skyrocket

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I have BLN from the market, it allows the four buttons across the bottom to blink when you have a notification, but your phone has to be rooted and you must have a custom kernel.

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I found out recently that alot of phones actually don't have notifiaction LEDs and I was blown away. Why do they not have them?

I've been on Sprint since my first phone, and every single one has had an LED. The Sprint S2 has a LED as well. Can someone clear up why some phones skip that feature? It's extremely nifty.

Trying too hard to be like the iphone..Watch, as soon as the iphone gets one, there won't be a phone without it. Much respect for Sprint for demanding it on most phones.

Philter05

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I have BLN from the market, it allows the four buttons across the bottom to blink when you have a notification, but your phone has to be rooted and you must have a custom kernel.

Do you know if this process is documented somewhere? I've been wanting to do this since I bought the phone. Just rooted this week, but I'm unfamiliar with loading a new kernel.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Do you know if this process is documented somewhere? I've been wanting to do this since I bought the phone. Just rooted this week, but I'm unfamiliar with loading a new kernel.

BLN works great on my SR.

Google is your friend!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201