Notification on call

tgrsnpr

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know how I get can get the phone to vibrate when I am on call? I know to some this is annoying but it really helps me know what I get an email or a text message. I know sometimes when I get a text I would hear a slight faint beep but sometimes that's hard to hear. But emails I am not getting anything.

tgrsnpr

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Hmm the next time I'm on a call I'll see if the do not disturb is on. Is there a way to turn this off or is it automatic when your on a call?

EDIT: I tested this out with my friend and noticed the do not disturb only comes on sometimes but not always.

Last edited:

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Ive noticed that my pixel defaults to Do Not Disturb when I am on a call, and it turns off as soon as the call in ended.

Hmm the next time I'm on a call I'll see if the do not disturb is on. Is there a way to turn this off or is it automatic when your on a call?

EDIT: I tested this out with my friend and noticed the do not disturb only comes on sometimes but not always.

its a feature but not sure if there is a build in solution but i think u can always use tasker
Android 7.1 feature spotlight: Phone app switches to Do Not Disturb while on a call, new call notification, and more

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

It should come on for all calls unless you initiate speakerphone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane