Nougat on LG5= Total Fail

PRoland

Feb 10, 2017
Visit site
Hi
Since the nougat update i dont like the phone anymore. With the 6.0 it was much better. Now the battery drains very fast, android system and phone idle cost 7% in 3 h ! With airplane activated and daydream off. The system stability its not the same. Now i got lags even from FB messenger + delayed keyboard sometimes.
Someone know when we will get a patch to fix all of this things? I using lg for several years but now i realy think to switch the brand. My LG4 bootloted after 7 months of use but i sayed i will give other chance to the g5 but now i starting to feel bad about this phone.
I tryed to reset the phone. I even started to use battery manager or other aplications but then the battery drained even faster. And the fast charging is not working like before. My phone is only 4 months old ....

AlternativeFacts

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
Yes I had the same issues when I upgraded. I did one factory reset and it didn't help. Then I reformated my SD card and did a factory reset and now it gets great battery life.

PRoland

Feb 10, 2017
Visit site
Yes I had the same issues when I upgraded. I did one factory reset and it didn't help. Then I reformated my SD card and did a factory reset and now it gets great battery life.

Formated SD + Factory reset.
Now i have in 5h , 5% battery drain from idle and 5% from dex2oat and 2% from android system.