Nova Launcher issues

doncerda

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone I'm finally on the team. Just picked it up yesterday and I'm loving it... I tried Nova Launcher Prime yesterday and somehow the font and images got messed up.. Has anyone ran into this before.. Aside from this... Does anyone have any other recommend apps?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Jet300

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone I'm finally on the team. Just picked it up yesterday and I'm loving it... I tried Nova Launcher Prime yesterday and somehow the font and images got messed up.. Has anyone ran into this before.. Aside from this... Does anyone have any other recommend apps?

Nova just updated a few days ago. Now, sometimes when I come out of settings my widgets are blacked out and some of the fonts are scrambled... Even a page of icons in app drawer was all blacked out ... Easy fix is restarting Nova Launcher from the Nova Settings menu.

Is this what you are talking about? Its a bug that I'm sure will be fixed soon ... Just a small nuisance right now ... No biggie IMO compared to what Nova offers.

Reactions: doncerda

doncerda

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Ohh.. OK.. I'll re-download it again... Didn't know if it was an isolated incident... Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EverCurious