Observation on the Evo

PapaNoHair#AC

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I just realized: when I had my Pre I checked and re-checked constantly to see if any new updates were available. With Evo I am not doing that - it just occurred to me why: The Evo is so much more complete I don't need to - every update just becomes a bonus not a need. Great phone! :)

evoKY

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I'll never forget how happy I was to get the Webos update that brought actual video recording. Lol It was a cold winter night.. I pressed the update button at least 1000 times...and then at 1:40am it was there. Now I don't want updates from Sprint, they would just mess up my current Rom!

dan330

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
i am happy with evo.. and its functionality.

but I am still loving new great ROMs.. just fun! :D
looking for new ROMs to try... and my favorite ROM updates.

Right now.. I am loving Myn.. and beta testing nighties on Warm Z.. with Sense 2.5 :)

DSPKweb

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Probably correct on this observation since the Evo is complete instead of with WebOS being so bareboned out of the box that we needed to get anything and everything we could to bring it up to date somewhat comparable to other phones. I still haven't checked for an update because I haven't been in need of it, also the last update added some unneeded apps, but overall think it is more complete

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Dude u just made me think about it n ur right...I used to do the same thing every week checking 4 updates n since the evo I only checked when ever I read about it in android central

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692