OfficeSuite 7 - Free App of the Day

jnichols16

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
One of my "must have" apps - it's free in the Amazon app store today.

When I went to Amazon I had no problem installing it on my Note 10.1 2014 and S4 phone.
But I haven't able to get it on my Sprint LTE Tab 3.

I can't find MyApps in the Amazon App store from my Tab 3, no problem from the Note or S4.
When I tried to "push" it from Amazon, the Tab 3 wasn't listed as a compatible device.

It's no real loss, as I'll always use the Note 10.1 for Office type work, but very interesting.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
When I went to Amazon I had no problem installing it on my Note 10.1 2014 and S4 phone.

I can't find MyApps in the Amazon App store from my Tab 3, no problem from the Note or S4.
When I tried to "push" it from Amazon, the Tab 3 wasn't listed as a compatible device.

It's no real loss, as I'll always use the Note 10.1 for Office type work, but very interesting.

Did you update your Amazon App Store? There was a recent update. Goto "Menu" > Library "My Apps">Cloud and it should be there

jnichols16

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Did you update your Amazon App Store? There was a recent update. Goto "Menu" > Library "My Apps">Cloud and it should be there

I wasn't able to at first, because I couldn't find "App Store" to install it.

I tried to refresh the "Amazon" app install. It said "Amazon" was already installed, but then directed me to the web page to download "App Store".

Then my Tab 3 showed up on OfficeSuite's order page. Did the update in "My Apps" and it installed.

Now I have OfficeSuite on all three devices.

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site

I had a similar issue with an app I use a lot, BBM, that it wasn't available. I used an app called App Backup and Restore, saved the file from my S4, then sent the file to my Tab and did a direct apk install, and voil?, problem solved.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerHapZ