OfficeSuite 7Pro

Linh321

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I really like this App, since I don't use my pc hardly ever My phone is my primary device for both work play and everyday usage! I use spread sheet and PDF reader and edit many times a day for work purposes and this gets the job done. I recommend this App for anyone who needs office on the go to have a short at it! If anyone has a better suggestion to a similar app that's better than this one please let me know! I need to update my xls on a daily basis and need it done faster and faster So a better suggestion would be appreciated too
Thanks for reading

Posted via Android Central App from my LG Google Nexus 4

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I really like this App, since I don't use my pc hardly ever My phone is my primary device for both work play and everyday usage! I use spread sheet and PDF reader and edit many times a day for work purposes and this gets the job done. I recommend this App for anyone who needs office on the go to have a short at it! If anyone has a better suggestion to a similar app that's better than this one please let me know! I need to update my xls on a daily basis and need it done faster and faster So a better suggestion would be appreciated too
Thanks for reading

Posted via Android Central App from my LG Google Nexus 4

I think I had the free version to that app, and it was good, but some of the stuff that I needed to do was on the paid version. AS I don't have a large disposable income, I had to look for something else, and I found Kingsoft Office. Can read a large amount of MS file types, and allows editing in the free version. I loved that app so much, I downloaded it for my PC.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Cloudon is a free service that lets you remote desktop into their system and use microsoft office for free, including excel. App is on Google Play Store.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO