Official/legit/reliable places to purchase the OP6 in the Uk?

Costa_P

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi

I am looking at mid(ish) range phones for mainly movie watching/streaming, either buying outright and sim only, or contract.
Many recommended the Pocophone (but not available in the UK), or the OnePlus6T (even though its a tad big for my liking).

But reading all the comments about the OP6T not having a headphone jack, all the backlash for how OP turned their backs and not listening to the fans etc is putting me off buying this phone (and as a new use this is not what you want!).

So looking at the OP6. Its somewhat new, and seems as great as the OP6T.
But where are legit/reliable places to buy the OP6 from in the UK?
Best I could find was this https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...aCkQ%253Ark%253A2%253Apf%253A0&token=WvsEC8mB

But no reviews, havent heard of the seller, and cant find a Warranty period.
I think its either go for the OP6 or another similar one.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I believe it's called Carphone Warehouse in the UK? They'd probably have at least one on display that you could handle.

Costa_P

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Sadly only 1 o2 store have it.
Carphone Warehouse only have the OP6T.
I think I will try buy the OP6 if its still available anywhere in the UK in a few weeks

liscon17

Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
Sadly only 1 o2 store have it.
Carphone Warehouse only have the OP6T.
I think I will try buy the OP6 if its still available anywhere in the UK in a few weeks
I think O2 still stock the OnePlus 6 so you're best bet is to get from there.

If you're thinking of getting pocof1 then maybe wait a day as Xiaomi are announcing they are partnering with Three tomorrow so you never know, they might carry the Poco

liscon17

Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
Hi

I am looking at mid(ish) range phones for mainly movie watching/streaming, either buying outright and sim only, or contract.
Many recommended the Pocophone (but not available in the UK), or the OnePlus6T (even though its a tad big for my liking).

But reading all the comments about the OP6T not having a headphone jack, all the backlash for how OP turned their backs and not listening to the fans etc is putting me off buying this phone (and as a new use this is not what you want!).

So looking at the OP6. Its somewhat new, and seems as great as the OP6T.
But where are legit/reliable places to buy the OP6 from in the UK?
Best I could find was this https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...aCkQ%253Ark%253A2%253Apf%253A0&token=edJXJEAU

But no reviews, havent heard of the seller, and cant find a Warranty period.
I think its either go for the OP6 or another similar one.
Pocofone F1 now available in UK officially

POCOPHONE F1 by Xiaomi 6.18-Inch Android 8.1 Oreo UK Sim-Free Smartphone with 6GB RAM and 64GB Storage (Dual Sim) - Graphite Black (Official UK Launch) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07JFFJ...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6393187

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoDo1975