Official Nexus 5 Manual? First Things to Do?

ptonantryloc

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I've convinced yet another person to buy a Nexus 5 (that makes five in addition to my own). She's never had a smart phone or an Android device, nor has anyone near her. I'd like to refer her to an official Nexus 5 manual, but as far as I can tell, there still isn't one. Has anyone found one? Also, it would be nice if I could point her to some kind of article/video showing some of the very first things people should do to set up the phone, familiarize themselves with it, and customize it. Any recommendations for that?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I've convinced yet another person to buy a Nexus 5 (that makes five in addition to my own). She's never had a smart phone or an Android device, nor has anyone near her. I'd like to refer her to an official Nexus 5 manual, but as far as I can tell, there still isn't one. Has anyone found one? Also, it would be nice if I could point her to some kind of article/video showing some of the very first things people should do to set up the phone, familiarize themselves with it, and customize it. Any recommendations for that?

found this link a while back - this might help regarding the user manual - Google Nexus 5 Manual / User Guide PDF Download - Nexus 5 Manual : Nexus 5 Manual PDF

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraC