OFFICIAL - Pre Order Appreciation Picture Tread!

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Ok my Android friends! The time is Today.........Today is our Day. Whoever pre-ordered The Motorola Atrix 4G (Premier customers and normal customers, as I am a normal customer) its gonna hit your doorstep today. Im up at 6am EST like normal, but Giddy cause today is the day!

When you get that little baby, snap a pic and tell us your first impressions!! I know you guys have a lot building up inside that wants to burst when that FedEx truck drives up! Lets Goooo!!!!!

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Just came in at 11:30EST. Wooooo!! Man, I shouldve never used the Dell Streak, im back to tiny phones again. But I did start it up and set up my accounts and Ill be honest. It was quick.........and smooth. No lag what soever. Also, Browsed Facebooks page real quick in full site mode. Pinch to Zoom is silky smooth. Cant wait to mess with it more!

Reactions: dunnsantee

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Just came in at 11:30EST. Wooooo!! Man, I shouldve never used the Dell Streak, im back to tiny phones again. But I did start it up and set up my accounts and Ill be honest. It was quick.........and smooth. No lag what soever. Also, Browsed Facebooks page real quick in full site mode. Pinch to Zoom is silky smooth. Cant wait to mess with it more!

Did you order any of the docks or just the phone?

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
The phone displays H+ which is AT&Ts 4G. The quality if fairly nice on the phone and it feels like its well put together. Although the pack is a snap on snap off backpiece that is plastic. Its not super cheap feeling, but it is Plastic. I would compare this build quality to that of an HTC phone. It feels light but has a tiny bit of weight and its stiff, if you catch my drift.

I didnt order any Docks although I do intend on ordering the HDMI Multimedia Dock so I can use webtop on my 50"HD thats gonna be sweet! I came from a Streak, so its tiny this phone to me lol. I miss the streak because of that, but I can tell by the snappyness I notice with this one, its a winner!

How do I test the speeds? Speedtest site?

Reactions: waltercln

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
The phone displays H+ which is AT&Ts 4G. The quality if fairly nice on the phone and it feels like its well put together. Although the pack is a snap on snap off backpiece that is plastic. Its not super cheap feeling, but it is Plastic. I would compare this build quality to that of an HTC phone. It feels light but has a tiny bit of weight and its stiff, if you catch my drift.

I didnt order any Docks although I do intend on ordering the HDMI Multimedia Dock so I can use webtop on my 50"HD thats gonna be sweet! I came from a Streak, so its tiny this phone to me lol. I miss the streak because of that, but I can tell by the snappyness I notice with this one, its a winner!

If you can, do a quick HDMI out via the given cable to your tv and see if it can do webtop :)

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
hahahahha that's awesome!! I suggest you screenshot it and rub it into all those naysayers faces!

I had wifi on lol sorry about that. I never used that before.

I will try that in a couple of hours as Im going to go out. I def want to know that myself. Although I dont think it will cause you will need a keyboard and mouse or a remote for webtop right? I dont know if the phone as a remote like the media app, is gonna work right. Ill try it a little later though.

pathofthehero

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
download the speedtest app and run it man

thanks again!

edit: nvm, thread is updating too fast

Last edited:

qwerty1

Banned
Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Can someone who has the phone already try removing the bloatware? I'm really hoping most (if not all) can be uninstalled. Please post your results and maybe some instructions here... I'm still kinda new to Android and am waiting on the phone to be delivered!

Battleship

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Can someone who has the phone already try removing the bloatware? I'm really hoping most (if not all) can be uninstalled. Please post your results and maybe some instructions here.
In this post at XDA, Fixter confirms that AT&T bloat is removable. For anything else you want to get rid of, root. Here are instructions and the how-to video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MusicChris63