Ok, I'm next!!

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok, i got bit with the bug, and ordered my nexus one this morning! i got my email and it will be here tommorow by 3pm! cant wait! hope to learn alot and ask lots of dumb questions! :D

MRGQ

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Ok, i got bit with the bug, and ordered my nexus one this morning! i got my email and it will be here tommorow by 3pm! cant wait! hope to learn alot and ask lots of dumb questions! :D

wow lol mine gets here at the same exact time!!!! lol

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
ROFLMAO @ all of you bb traitors!

On another note, this nexus one is fire! glad i paid the ridiculous amount of $$$ for an unsubsidized device. lol.

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
ROFLMAO @ all of you bb traitors!

On another note, this nexus one is fire! glad i paid the ridiculous amount of $$$ for an unsubsidized device. lol.

Come on Duvi, you gotta give us a break here! I'm not a traidor, my daily driver is still a Blackberry, but my secondary phone used to be a Blackberry and now the Nexus took over that... still my 3rd one is a Blackberry :D

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Come on Duvi, you gotta give us a break here! I'm not a traidor, my daily driver is still a Blackberry, but my secondary phone used to be a Blackberry and now the Nexus took over that... still my 3rd one is a Blackberry :D

Lolz... as long as the 1st & 3rd are BBs. Unless bbm goes to another OS, don't see me dropping it.

MRGQ

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
just checked my delivery status of the N1...its in south Boston right now!!! and i dont work far from there..i cant wait dammit

My 1st gen iPhone running on Edge is not cutting it for me :( as i have no wifi around here WTF!

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site

holy crap!! lol, how many phones do you carry?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

my wife was giving me crap all night over how much i spent on the phone yesterday, it seems i now "owe" her something in return, she's already in shopping mode!

just checked my status and its on the vehicle out for delivery! woot!

R

Roy Aguilera

You guys are gonna love it! I got mine today and all I can say is:

HURRY THE F%^K UP VERIZON!!!!!!!!

Its the sweetest phone I've ever owned.

Salomon que onda, no esperaba verte con otro telefono android despues del droid.
Bienvenido ;)

R

Roy Aguilera

holy crap!! lol, how many phones do you carry?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

my wife was giving me crap all night over how much i spent on the phone yesterday, it seems i now "owe" her something in return, she's already in shopping mode!

just checked my status and its on the vehicle out for delivery! woot!

Lets just say he has them all. He is a bb reviewer/collector.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Salomondrin, can't wait for you to get the Nexus one and watch your review and comparisons. Your reviews rock, always viewed your reviews and vids before choosing my BB's in the past.....I moved on and got an Eris and can't wait for N1 to come to Verizon!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Novatian