Old Dell bluetooth keyboard.

Visual360

Dec 9, 2010
www.visual360photography.com
Anyone out there owns one of those Dell bluetooth keyboard for the Axim before? Anyway, I was just going through my old gear and found it in a complete pristine condition. The geek in me thought I try to pair it with my Captivate and see what happens. Lo and and behold, it paired and actually works without me installing any drivers, etc. It just works out of the box. Of course all the special keys doesn't work, but the keyboard per se is working like a charm. I also tried it on my iPad and works beautifully. Pretty cool I say. LOL.

Anyway, so if you guys have it, give it a try. I was surprise that it actually work.

It's the Dell foldable keyboard model #XTBT01. Really old, probably 10 years or more...

the3dgm

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
The only Axim keyboard I ever had was for my old X3, but it was not a bluetooth and I never thought to get one for my X51v. Glad it works for you!

brucie0h

Jan 15, 2018
Visit site
glad i drug mine out. Would you know if there's a connect special key that you press in sequence? I haven't opened it up yet, but just thought i remember something like that to connect it. Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord