Old school beat-'em-up street-fighting arcade app. What kind of ninja are you?

Phoqcey

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
The notorious Dragon crime family has engulfed your city with its evil power. The only hope in this martial arts, beat-'em-up, stick-fighting tour-de-force is for you to master a challenging assortment of awesome combo moves. Embrace the soul of the great warrior to stick it to 'em and save your city!

Get Ultimate Stick Fight via Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xdnstudio.usf&hl=en

TWO HEROES, ENDLESS COMBINATIONS:
? Play as Ryan or Slash, one uses a sword and the other his bare sticks
? Each player must master his own 20 fight moves and styles
? Learn insane combos that punch, kick, juggle, slide, spin, and more
? String together built-in combos to create incredible attack combinations
? Pick up and throw objects like boxes, dumpsters and phone booths!

FEATURES:
? Overcome challenging bosses in 40 stages and 8 unique environments
? 3 levels of difficulty to prove you've got the biggest stick in town
? Earn coins and stars as you defeat your enemies
? Purchase new combos or upgrade existing skills to unlock new moves
? Upgrade your skills for new animations and more effective combos

mzl.pmkpgcdm.320x480-75.jpg

KittyUK

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Why the idea of ninjas is so popular today? Remember these turtles from our childhood?
I've tried this game only because of your video, actually... In other case wouldn't spend $0.99 for such an app :confused:

Space_invader

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Missed such old school games! Really! Had much fun playing and now can't take my device from the friend :eek: Everyone's liked stick fight: interesting idea and graphics.

Phoqcey

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Why the idea of ninjas is so popular today? Remember these turtles from our childhood?
I've tried this game only because of your video, actually... In other case wouldn't spend $0.99 for such an app :confused:

Well, I do hope you`ve liked it! There was time for turtles, now we control ninjas and kill zombies ;)

Has the app run fine? Woud you change a thing about it?

Check out the gameplay:

Jackie84

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I would change the music. Yes, it turns into an earworm in some time and I get tired of it.
Everything else is fine - a good time killer as long as you don`t fall in the tube)