Omega Rom Problem!

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys. I have this problem of my Omega Rom that I have just flashed. It is impossible to get through the start menu without all the ****ing pop-ups that says 'Unfortunately, nfc service has stopped' and any other garbage that has also stopped working. I'm not sure what is wrong with my crap phone but I'm re-flashing the rom with all the bloatwares. Keeping my fingers crossed now.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
vy4edu4u.jpg
y3etapu3.jpg
reduty5e.jpg

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello guys. I have this problem of my Omega Rom that I have just flashed. It is impossible to get through the start menu without all the ****ing pop-ups that says 'Unfortunately, nfc service has stopped' and any other garbage that has also stopped working. I'm not sure what is wrong with my crap phone but I'm re-flashing the rom with all the bloatwares. Keeping my fingers crossed now.

I'm not familiar with this ROM to give an informed opinion, but maybe this is the 'ol "fix permissions" issue? I personally haven't seen that pop up on any of my devices since Gingerbread, but the behavior is the same. The fix was to boot into recovery and run "fix permissions".

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm not familiar with this ROM to give an informed opinion, but maybe this is the 'ol "fix permissions" issue? I personally haven't seen that pop up on any of my devices since Gingerbread, but the behavior is the same. The fix was to boot into recovery and run "fix permissions".

Thanks for your reply. I had this rom working after flashing the stock rom and then this rom.

I found out that my previous rom was causing this issue. Well, at least I got it running :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
britneyvidson