Oneplus 7 pro/ 8 pro/ 9 pro still worth buying?

Rc68

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
Hi all,

First time posting here.
Little info about myself.
For about 2.5 years i’m using an iphone 13 mini, my subscription is over.
So instead of renewing my subscription and pay around 65 euros per month (ofc with new phone) i was watching today at a marketplace app and did some offers on phones, one offer i did got accepted, it’s a oneplus 8 pro 128gb storage and 8gb of ram for 150 euros.
There are 2 other 9 pro’s, on the advertisement the sellers said 200 euros, i did offer 170 for one and 125 for the other one, but no reaction yet.
Is the 8 pro still worth buying, is the price good?
Would it be a downgrade?

Just before i clicked on the post button of this post, i got a message popping on my screen, for my offer of 125 euros from one of the 9 pro’s.
He/she says that i can have it for 140 euros.
Phone has little signs of use/scratches, i see a few little dots/dents around the charging port.

Thx for reading

Edit 1: also did an offer of 75 euros for a oneplus 7 pro, and did get a reply if we should make it 90. Storage is 256gb and 8gb ram.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. :)

First, since you are an iPhone user, is there a reason that you are considering an Android device? There are differences that may be important to you.

Rc68

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. :)

First, since you are an iPhone user, is there a reason that you are considering an Android device? There are differences that may be important to you.
Hi, thx for the welcome 😊
I used android in the past, i have no problem in using one or another 😊

Reactions: belodion

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
Out of those 3 devicesi would get the One Plus 9 pro , I have One Plus 7 T pro 5g McLaren edition with Android 12 it is the last Android version with no security updates.

Rc68

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
Out of those 3 devicesi would get the One Plus 9 pro , I have One Plus 7 T pro 5g McLaren edition with Android 12 it is the last Android version with no security updates.
Thx for the help, would it still be worth it for this price with little scratches, coz the phone is a few years old ofc.
If i go for the 7 pro for 75 euro, is it considered good for that price?

Last edited:
Reactions: mustang7757

Rc68

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
So the 7 pro is sold, i did another offer for a 9 pro, 128gb storage and 8gb of ram. My offer was 170 euros and it got accepted.
Now i’ve read that the 128gb is mid range nowadays, and that the battery of the 9 pro is not the best.
Seller says battery lasts 1.5 days, ofc it depends how you will use it.
Do you think this is still a good price for this phone with these specs at this time?

Thx in advance.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
So the 7 pro is sold, i did another offer for a 9 pro, 128gb storage and 8gb of ram. My offer was 170 euros and it got accepted.
Now i’ve read that the 128gb is mid range nowadays, and that the battery of the 9 pro is not the best.
Seller says battery lasts 1.5 days, ofc it depends how you will use it.
Do you think this is still a good price for this phone with these specs at this time?

Thx in advance.
Have you looked at Pixel? That might be a better option.

Samsung midrange devices that are new might also be a good option.

Rc68

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
Have you looked at Pixel? That might be a better option.

Samsung midrange devices that are new might also be a good option.
I was mostly oriented on oneplus phones the last few days.
My 13 mini is 128gb/4gb and works still perfect, so it can’t be worse than this right :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter