Oneplus 8

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
So I have been using the Oneplus 8 since December... And I gotta say, I really loved it at first, but more recently, my feelings on it are pretty meh.

I am really not a fan of Oneplus' android skin/software. This is just me, but it really doesn't seem user friendly at all. And it seems like there are certain things you just can't customize, like my lock screen clock. It has this stupid format and I can't seem to find a way to change it at all. Can't change my lock screen wallpaper separately. There has got to be a way I would think given that it's an Android device. This was easily done in the past with Samsung and LG though.

Anybody else have similar feelings?

Grabber5.0

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
That is surprising to hear. I always heard that Oxygen OS had a lot of customization options. It is definitely possible to change your lock screen wallpaper separately from the home screen from the Customization screen in settings. The lock screen has a little padlock in the top left corner on the wallpaper screen. I thought the clock setting there also applied to the lock screen, but I think I was wrong about that.
79bccff4f713dc08a337dbbd7186ef24.jpg

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That is surprising to hear. I always heard that Oxygen OS had a lot of customization options. It is definitely possible to change your lock screen wallpaper separately from the home screen from the Customization screen in settings. The lock screen has a little padlock in the top left corner on the wallpaper screen. I thought the clock setting there also applied to the lock screen, but I think I was wrong about that.
79bccff4f713dc08a337dbbd7186ef24.jpg

I too thought that Oxygen OS was very customizable. Thank you for sharing that tip!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781