Oneplus One or Nexus 7?

anon(8952473)

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I own an Xperia Z1 Compact since June, and it's amazing- it was the perfect size for me when I got it. However, I'm a teen and I've grown quite a bit these past months (back then a Nexus 5 was a handful- I can one-hand a G3 now). I also own an iPad 3, which has served me well since I got it 3 years ago. I use my iPad mostly for productivity, and it is getting slow. Not unusable, but replaceable. So I have 2 devices which I can replace.
My uncle accidentally ordered 2 OPOs (64GB) and he's willing to sell one to me for 350$. The Nexus 7 (32GB) is available where I live for 240$. Which should I get?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I own an Xperia Z1 Compact since June, and it's amazing- it was the perfect size for me when I got it. However, I'm a teen and I've grown quite a bit these past months (back then a Nexus 5 was a handful- I can one-hand a G3 now). I also own an iPad 3, which has served me well since I got it 3 years ago. I use my iPad mostly for productivity, and it is getting slow. Not unusable, but replaceable. So I have 2 devices which I can replace.
My uncle accidentally ordered 2 OPOs (64GB) and he's willing to sell one to me for 350$. The Nexus 7 (32GB) is available where I live for 240$. Which should I get?

i'd sell everything and get a Nexus 6.

good luck.

anon(8952473)

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
i'd sell everything and get a Nexus 6.

good luck.

Thanks for the quick comment! However, even if I do sell everything, I won't be able to afford the Nexus 6 (prices are funny where I live). Also, the N6 is a bit in the middle- a huge phone, or a tiny tablet. That is, it'll be too large to use comfortably (not juggle between two hands) as a phone, but too small to use productively as a tablet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yessica8yessica