OP3T - 128GB version "pink Unicorn?"

anon(556922)

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
So, I finally decided to pull the trigger and get the OP3T, however, I was hoping to get the 128gb version. And it seems to have been out of stock for a while. Did anyone here manage to get one or is OP not yet mass producing these? Thoughts?

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
So, I finally decided to pull the trigger and get the OP3T, however, I was hoping to get the 128gb version. And it seems to have been out of stock for a while. Did anyone here manage to get one or is OP not yet mass producing these? Thoughts?

Sometimes, good things come to those who wait. I presume the 128GB version is out of stock because it was so popular. OnePlus hasn't been the greatest for predicting sales numbers. I would recommend waiting for the 128GB version since it will help you in the long run :)

That being said, the 64GB version is still just as good and unless you have a ton of Apps and like taking a lot of video. I don't think you will fill it.
As I'm sure you know there is no MicroSD. I hope to one day own a OnePlus device. They really special. Also i love saying OnePlus ^_^ haha

Last edited:

anon(556922)

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes, good things come to those who wait.

keyword here is "sometimes!" haha! But I'm going to wait it out and see if they restock by the end of the month. I'm hoping to keep it for a while before upgrading so the 128gb will allow me to take my music with me. I get really terrible service in my office so streaming my music library from play music or amazon music is not much of a choice. My 2014 Moto X fell on the carpet and the screen is slowly winking out, so I'm hoping the 128 version comes instock before the screen dies completely.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I also wanted the 128gig version! BUt I got the 64gig one as I didn't wanna wait any longer. With the cloud I should be fine though! :)

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
The 128gb is available for immediate shipment right now! I just made a purchase. They're still showing as in stock after I ordered. I've been waiting for a month to pick one up!

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Crap! I just saw this as well.

If I would've known I was gonna a like this phone this much, I would've waited lol.

Great deal.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Crap! I just saw this as well.

If I would've known I was gonna a like this phone this much, I would've waited lol.

Great deal.

Yeah, I really wanted the 128gb. I can pretty easily use the 64gb, and would have if the 128gb was $100 more. But for $40, it just made sense to wait it out for the extra storage. I added the $20 insurance (which just extends the regular warranty an extra year) to help with resale since I'm sure I'll be selling sometime this year because I have an addiction.

anon(556922)

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
The 128gb is available for immediate shipment right now! I just made a purchase. They're still showing as in stock after I ordered. I've been waiting for a month to pick one up!

Thanks! I just checked the thread now, let me head over before it runs out again.Thanks once again for the info!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nasrulawal026