open home or home++

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
are these two the same things? as in i can add themes and stuff? i've downloaded home++ but i can't seem to find themes. i find them for open home and panda home.

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
oh ok. still good though. i like it. how is open home or panda home? does it slow down the phone? also, can open home/panda home work together with home++?

Kaus

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I found open and panda overwhelming and slow personally. Icon replacement does basically the same thing as themes.

R

Roy Aguilera

I also found open home and panda a bit slow. However Home++ runs awesome.

korp#IM

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Not sure if Home++ has themes but I noticed it was fast and runs great. Open Home didn't do much for me, IMO.
I don't think it does ... definitely not stock in the app and haven't seen any anywhere. I prefer launcher+ ... its actually made by the home++ maker and its just like the stock home screens but lets you add up to a total of 7 screens .... and never lags.

TKNOVA

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I ran Panda for a while but it was resource intensive and definitely slowed things down. Even when using a task killer I sometimes had delays in making a call or downloading from the market.

I have been using Home++ for a few weeks now. It is much faster. I might like some themes and icon customization at some point but, for now, the speed and features of Home ++ are more than worth the lack of themes.

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I like Home++ as well, but does anyone else have any problems with freezing and force closing when using the car dock? Especially when going from the car home mode to the Home screen?

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I use panda and I don't have any problems. I have found that having more than one home replacement will slow things down. If I just have panda then I don't have a problem.

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
i have home++ now and for the most part it runs fine. there are times when i'm on the web or market and when i exit out of those the home screen will lag out a bit. i'm hoping that will be changed with subsequent updates. might give launcher++ a look to see what it is.

beeray

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
frozen analog clock

My analog clock no longer freezes. Under preferences I linked the clock to the default alarm clock and it actually works fine. Go figure!

Rochelle

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582