Opinions?

daikens28

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I wanted to ask everyone's opinion on something based on how everyone here has had t-bolts for quite a bit. A couple months ago, I picked up the nexus over my bionic because of ICS. The phone is very good with the exception of one issue, signal strength. I should have know conisdering it is a samsung device which seems to build their phones in a way where signal seems to be worse compared to other phones. A buddy of mine has his t-bolt in good condition and I was wondering, is there any problems of signal or anything with the t-bolt?

It's been quite awhile since i've played around with it and I know their has been alot of updates so I was just asking. It's ashame ive tried differnet nexus replacements and SIM cards and I think it's just the way samsung builds phones. His new phone, the rezound, also gets 4g service where I barely get 3g.

I just wanted to get people's opinions on the purposed move. I know the T-bolt is old spec wise but if i cant get any signal most places indoors with my phone, I don't care how nice the phone is.

Thanks for any help, I appreciate the feedback.