Optimus T Random Questions

rhino4

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I have an optimus t, i have it rooted with z4root and i installed titanium backup and uninstalled some bloatware, just the preinstalled game demos, t-mobiles drive smart, t-mobile app store and telenav.

Can i hard reset back to its original state ? the exact way i got the phone ? are the uninstalled apps gone for good ? not that i miss them but it would be nice to know if i screw something up i can just reset.

now that i installed some of the bloatware does that mean i cant update my phone anymore ?

Does the optimus-t have a recovery mode ?

If the damage is done and i have altered the opperating system, can i get it back to factory settings to send it back in the even it needs repairs ?

nmb

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
The Optimus T does have a recovery mode. The exact instructions are in the manual, but I believe that you just need to power down the phone and then power it back on while holding the home and volume down buttons. This should return it to exactly the state it was in from the factory, including restoring all of the bloatware.

brnf2008

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
The Optimus T does have a recovery mode. The exact instructions are in the manual, but I believe that you just need to power down the phone and then power it back on while holding the home and volume down buttons. This should return it to exactly the state it was in from the factory, including restoring all of the bloatware.

I attempted this on my husbands phone because he rooted his Opt. T and I am not sure what he did to be truthful, I think he may erased the home screen because it goes black except to icon tray and does nothing. I tried factory resetting it and it didn't do it. I am going to post a new thread because so far I can't find anything that is the same exact issue. But any help would be appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hbjhvbvhgv hgm