Organizing apps

Magoostery

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
For some reason, I can no longer move my apps from one screen to another. FYI, I'm not trying to add to my home page, I'm just trying to move app icons from one app screen to another. I've tried clicking "Edit" from the apps screen, then clicking and holding on the app I'm trying to move. I bring it to the edge of the screen, which is when a blue line is supposed to appear, allowing me to move it onto the next app screen. But the blue line never appears and so I can't organize my apps the way I want them anymore.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
For some reason, I can no longer move my apps from one screen to another. FYI, I'm not trying to add to my home page, I'm just trying to move app icons from one app screen to another. I've tried clicking "Edit" from the apps screen, then clicking and holding on the app I'm trying to move. I bring it to the edge of the screen, which is when a blue line is supposed to appear, allowing me to move it onto the next app screen. But the blue line never appears and so I can't organize my apps the way I want them anymore.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

try Nova Launcher -

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.teslacoilsw.launcher&token=CdBLrQHh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arthemas