Package Dsiabler

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
so to cut the story short.i have been using package disabler from policedeveloper for my Samsung phones since S7 and now on my S9 Plus it needs Owner Device to work and i cant get the ADB thing to work.

the main reason i want to get it to work is Bixby and some other bloatware i dont use.anyone got a good advice?

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Update : i finally emailed the developer and they sent me a link to Package Disabler Pro + and now its back to normal. No device owner change needed.

Steve Waring

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
bxActions is another way of totally removing Bixby. This app also lets you remap the Bixby button (and others) giving you 8 different options, Single Press, Double Press, Long Press, Long Press and hold, for normal screen and the same four options on lock screen. What's more, among the many options you can assign (eg take screen shot, launch app) are start a Tasker Task, so basically you can get the Bixby button to do almost anything if you use Tasker.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
bxActions is another way of totally removing Bixby. This app also lets you remap the Bixby button (and others) giving you 8 different options, Single Press, Double Press, Long Press, Long Press and hold, for normal screen and the same four options on lock screen. What's more, among the many options you can assign (eg take screen shot, launch app) are start a Tasker Task, so basically you can get the Bixby button to do almost anything if you use Tasker.

Thanka for the advice but i am OCD and i do not touch my buttons at all... So i just disable and yeah....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay