Palmary Weather

York79

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to share this app with you guys. I ran across it by accident in the market. It's called Pamary Weather and it is probably the nicest weather app I have seen for android. I check for new apps daily, and have not seen this one before, so I guess it's new. Very smooth and good looking UI. Best part was it was free, which I don't quite get. Much better than any of the paid apps I have purchased for weather. I am using a moto droid with droid mod 1. All it needs is a widget and it would replace every weather app I have.

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I've completed a search but couldn't find what I needed
Question?
Can I replace the HTC weather app on my main screen with Palmary Weather Pro without a 3rd party intervention?
Every time I try to delete it, it removes the HTC clock which I want to keep

TIA

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking in the Market now. I could have sworn I saw a Widget that gave you the digital clock without the weather piece. Since we're on the subject of Palmary Weather - which I've always been a fan of - did this latest update slow your phone down at all? It seems like mine slowed down after I started using their widget.

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the Pro paid version, but no not that I've noticed (so far so good) although I use my Dinc mostly for email, messaging and talk.
I think Palmary is as good if not better then the BB app BerryWeather that I run on my Bold 9700.

757EliasHZ

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
No slowdown on Palmary Pro for me either, and I'm running it on a Moto Charm. I agree with you guys; I always hear about Beautiful Widgets in the Top 5 thread, but Palmary gets my vote for prettiest weather app. That it has so many widget styles and views & graphs also makes it my favorite.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, now that they have widgets they blow the socks off everything else out there. They need to get themselves back in the Market. I'm not sure why they made the business decision to pull themselves out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netabb