Password Application?

jhensley5755

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is a password application that interfaces with your desktop for keeping all your web addresses, passwords, user names and other information you need? When I had my Blacberry Storm I used both dataVault and CryptMagic.

jhensley5755

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Thanks I will give it a try. I looked at SplashData. They have a desktop and mobile app you can synch together but I don't know how to download the trial mobile version.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Callpod Keeper can sync with Callpod's desktop app through your wireless router. The Android app is free; the desktop app (Win, Mac & Linux versions) is $30. I decided to buy the desktop app out of convenience, although $30 is a bit steep for what it does, and I would prefer to be able to sync via the internet, but I'm happy with it.

Callpod - Innovative mobile devices and software

TKNOVA

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I used SplashID on my Palm. The product worked well on that platform. SplashID is available for Android as well. It has full functionality and syncs with a desktop app but the cost is $10.

I am testing free apps like OI Safe and Keeper

IzelTokatl

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
KeePass is free, and has a PC/Mac/etc etc versions that all open source. you can use the same database on your droid and PC. No auto sync feature that I know of yet. But its a simple file transfer and the databases are ok. I do the core typing on my PC version since I can type and get more done that way. then transfer it to my eris.

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I have used splashID from SplashData on my palm since version 1.0. It is now at 4.0. I have never had any problems. They have been around for many years and are a stable company. They support many different OS's now. I never saw a reason to change.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao