Paying for S6 Themes

richv77

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I noticed when attempting to purchase a theme that you are prompted for your credit card number. Does Samsung handle this transaction? Would the credit card number be stored anywhere? When I purchase something on my Windows phone my carrier AT&T bills me.I prefer this method.

P.S. Which themes in the store would you purchase given that there are some really nice free ones. I am using the Material Design blue theme which looks great.

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I noticed when attempting to purchase a theme that you are prompted for your credit card number. Does Samsung handle this transaction? Would the credit card number be stored anywhere? When I purchase something on my Windows phone my carrier AT&T bills me.I prefer this method.

P.S. Which themes in the store would you purchase given that there are some really nice free ones. I am using the Material Design blue theme which looks great.

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich

Try the Material Dark theme.

Posted via the Android Central App

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Try the Material Dark theme.

When i first got the S6 i tried out the avengers theme and it just lagged the crap out of my phone. Been using stock ever since. Yesterday i downloaded the Material Dark Theme.

Damn glad i made that decision. i love the subtle app changes and darker theme of everything and i've not notice ANY lag.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Could it be icon packs? They sometimes have theme in pack name.

No idea :) when I go into the theme store, everything there is free for me to download. Would be strange if someone was having to pay for a theme and others got it for free. Unless different themes are released for different continents or something random like that?

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
No idea :) when I go into the theme store, everything there is free for me to download. Would be strange if someone was having to pay for a theme and others got it for free. Unless different themes are released for different continents or something random like that?

On the weekly editors choice there is a paid theme, can you check and see if that same theme is free for you?

Attachments

• 131.jpg
    131.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 87

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Just noticed the original Material theme is now going for $1.39 when it was free before. You can now leave comments with your ratings as well.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
On the weekly editors choice there is a paid theme, can you check and see if that same theme is free for you?

I've looked through it a couple of times but I don't have any to buy, they're all free. Mind you I don't have the one on your screen shot that is chargeable

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I think some countries have some paid themes and some don't.

I have bought a couple and use PayPal rather than putting my cc number directly in.

Edit: It looks like paid themes are available in the U.S., Canada, Japan, China and Korea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD