Pebble Blue is practically black, right?

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't want a blue phone! All the Samsung/Verizon pictures seem very blue. But if this is the same color as the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note, it is practically black, and I can live with that.

Tell me it's virtually indistinguishable from black. Right? Don't even get me started on white phones.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
It looks purpleish in the reviews/videos I saw which was the reason I went with white. Wish they would have made a black color option also but white will work for me.

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
It not practically black, the funny thing I'm hearing from everyone here is like purple. I don't think is like purple either. When Samsung had the event to introduced the s3 droid-life, I think androidcentral and phandroid sent people to this event. They all stated the blue looks the best. As a matter of fact some even said the picture or video does not really show how nice looking the blue s3 really looks. They also stated you have to hold it in your hand to see how nice it looks. That's all I needed to hear!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Cruiserdude

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Sure, why not. Call it what you will, no one will know for sure until they see it for themselves. If you want an interesting and unique color, and are willing to take the gamble that it may sicken you for the chance that it will captivate you, go for the blue. If you want to take the safe bet, and get something that will look clean and a bit different, but may bore you down the line, go with the white.

Honestly though, just decide whether you want a dark or a light border around your screen and go with that, the particular shade won't matter much once you put it in a case, anyway.

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
It's dark, but I wouldn't call it black.

That said, Samsung did say it's changed ever so slightly because of that Hyperglaze issue. So we'll see.

I read somewhere the change was like a metallic blue, but I agree we'll see.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I still think the white looks better. Idk just something about it to me it looks better. But overall I think either is a great choice and I more worry about how a phone performs over what color it is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shooli