Pebble Time RIP

ElronTheElder

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I'm late to the party .... again.

Have a PT for about a month and find it to be a great LONG LASTING solution.
Bit hard to see for me but doable.

NOW, it's being bought up for the expressed purpose of elimination.
Alas poor pebble I had but met you, ....adieu trusted servant adieu.

Teejai80

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
yeah it is kind of ridiculous how they are handling things. A word of warning, don't go swimming with your Pebble Time. I am on my second watch and both have leaked water. I was about to put in a warranty claim when the announcement came through. How they can void all warranty is beyond me, that certainly couldn't happen in Australia.

Also they aren't even giving full refunds to Time 2 backers!

skstrials

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Wow, it is weird that yours broke with swimming.

I have been swimming with my pebble time for the last two months. And I got it back in April 2016.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So did I just make a huge mistake ordering a Red pebble time today. I'm very late to the party but even after I knew they sold out I still could not find a better smartwatch out there for the money even though they are now gone. Should I cancel my order and allow you guys to advise me of what to get or keep it and use it until it just stops working? I got the watch, a blue skin and screen protector for all well under $100 bucks today. I got the blue skin as of course the red pebble time for spiderman and cap America colors as I'm a huge marvel fan. Anyways what should I do?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So did I just make a huge mistake ordering a Red pebble time today. I'm very late to the party but even after I knew they sold out I still could not find a better smartwatch out there for the money even though they are now gone. Should I cancel my order and allow you guys to advise me of what to get or keep it and use it until it just stops working? I got the watch, a blue skin and screen protector for all well under $100 bucks today. I got the blue skin as of course the red pebble time for spiderman and cap America colors as I'm a huge marvel fan. Anyways what should I do?
Nevermind. I cancelled my order and decided to order the Zenwatch 2 instead. I know I'm much more safe that route.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19