Persistent - "Your HUAWEI ID settings have been updated. Verify it to access cloud services"

para05

May 26, 2016
Visit site
Persistent - "Your HUAWEI ID settings have been updated. Verify it to access cloud services"

Anyone else have issues with notification constantly appearing? Whenever I clear it, it returns soon after. From what I can tell, all details have been verified and I can log in just fine and it doesn't appear that anything needs activating. I don't know how to get rid of it. Especially annoying as I don't even use the cloud service.

I love this phone, but the excessive notifications drive me crazy. Facebook messenger produces three separate ones that can't be cleared or disabled. So annoying.

DotsFar

Sep 21, 2017
Visit site
Re: Persistent - "Your HUAWEI ID settings have been updated. Verify it to access cloud services"

I get that too, but I don't think I ever made a Huawei login, I don't want one. What is it for ?

tomshanks69

Sep 1, 2018
Visit site
Re: Persistent - "Your HUAWEI ID settings have been updated. Verify it to access cloud services"

having the same problems, I am contacting Huawei Direct. On my new phone P20 pro. might be a push setting gyou can't change as they want you to use Huawei ID vs google.

I should have Pixel 2 XL- just pure google and android. Loved my nexus 6p.

But i was tempted by the camera on P20 Pro.

kupaku

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site

To get rid of it, push notification slowly to the right or left, tap gearwheel, disable notification.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yura32