Phantom Skinz

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Has any one ever used Phantom Skinz Chromatics for Samsung Droid Charge- Colored Protection Film, Cases, Coversbefore?

looks like they just came out with these for the charge;
Seems to me that they would still work with a case, give you a bit more scratch resistance on your screen/body and not to mention make your phone stand out a little more.

It also looks like the screen protector covers the entire front of the phone http://phantomskinz.com/samsungdroidcharge.aspx

I was hoping for a real life review (even on another phone), before i dumped 30 bucks in to a skin.

Thanks,

Last edited:

eljoker

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I've used a similar product and I plan on ordering one of these this week.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Farabomb

May 23, 2011
www.azpinstalls.com
never used, but reminds me a 3M "bra" used on luxury cars

Looks like vinyl that's diecut. Not unlike the 3M clear bras you see on cars but the clear bra material requires a alcohol or soap/water solution for installation. I've used those types on my charge and my storm 2 with no issue but I can see people being leery of getting water near their phones. The clear bra material also tends to pull away with age.

Pressure sensitive vinyl doesn't require the water solution but might be less forgiving on install. I'm looking at picking up one of these since best skins ever don't have a charge skin out yet.

Johnwilson

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Now days we all love to spend our time with mobile phones. The best method to keep these delicate cell phones in safe and secured position is by investing the money in the Samsung phone skin covers which are present for these elegant cell phones which are launched by Samsung.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene