Phone keeps restarting at intervals!

MsBlingberry

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Since yesterday, I noticed my phone kept rebooting itself randomly, sometimes in the middle of a call. What could the problem be?

drandyperry

Aug 1, 2017
Visit site
Since yesterday, I noticed my phone kept rebooting itself randomly, sometimes in the middle of a call. What could the problem be?
Mine started doing that about 2 weeks ago. It reboots about twice a day. A lot of time when I'm using it (super annoying) and sometimes in my pocket.

I contacted tech support and they were useless, they suggested I checked for the latest software (I think it's started doing it since 2 updates ago) and then told me to take it to a Samsung service centre.

I think it's a deliberate plus to get us to all upgrade to note 9s even though there's not much upgrade!

delkhouri

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine was doing this. I contacted Verizon and they sent me a new (refurbished) phone. The new phone hasn't restarted but the call quality is so poor that people can almost never understand me. Verizon is sending another phone, but I might be done.

MsBlingberry

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your help. My mic stopped working shortly after so i took it to Samsung Care. Got my phone back and everything works perfect now.

7h3d34f0n3

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
Well I finally had some time to sit down and do a Factory Reset. So far after an evening no more crashes when I manually turn of my WiFi or turn of my airplane mode. Now the fun part of logging back into everything. Will do an update around Friday. The other thing I need to test out is whether or not the error of an incomplete connection when I try and charge with any and all cables (aftermarket and stock) vs. wireless charging.

Thanks for the advice everyone!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AquavaMyalis90