Phone Lock

danastolt

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
Can someone please help me. My phone locks so fast, and I've looked in all of the settings, and cannot find a time limit I can set for my phone to lock. Then when my phone is locked, I don't get notifications of text messages. It's really weird. I went from a blackberry to this so i'm adjusting to the software. But I knew how to use my blackberry perfectly. I just don't see a time amount I can enter for my phone to lock. Very frustrating. :confused::(

danastolt

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
oh and also i have to hit the power/lock button up top a lot as well too. I have the iphone slider thing to unlock my phone. but the lock button I have to hit, and I cannot find the time setting for that either.

shovelheadhd

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
To adjust the screen timeout go to settings, then sounds & display, then scroll to the bottom and find screen timeout. The maximum about of time is 30 min. I havent used the iphone slider so I can't help you with that one.

Hope this helps!

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Download Screebl, it "senses" the orientation of your phone so that it won't timeout unless the phone is laying flat on a desk, etc.

That way you can set your timeout to 15 seconds, but screebl will override the timeout as long as you are holding your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tommysee