Phone lockdown Software

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Good day guys,

I was wondering if anyone will able to assist.

I am looking for a app that is cross platform compatible, meaning Andriod, huwawei and apple compatible to lock down phone apps. Also lock down what sites can be accessed. Also be able to still use mirror cast or some cast app.

I know google family works on Andriod and apple but not on huwawei. The other apps I have tried like Hexnode and MDM the casting is only supported for 30 min and then breaks and you have to reboot the phone to get it working again, that wont work as the phones will be sitting in a shop very far away.

Any assistance in the matter will be a great help.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Anything that will run on Android will run on Huawei, because it's Android.

Google around for "install GMS" or "install google play services" and the name of the phone.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

While Huawei was an Android platform it has been banned in the U.S. and Google has pulled support. It's my understanding that many of them no longer run official versions of Android, which if an app isn't working on that device, this might be why.

In the meantime I was going to say go to Huawei's app store but I just tried that and it was blank. It might be different coming from the phone but if the manufacturer has discontinued their own app store finding support is going to be more difficult than signing into a forum.

Best wishes with your issue. Two out of three might be as close you get.

To receive notifications when others reply to your thread and to leave comments of your own please take a minute to create an account. It will help you communicate and get help. This link will guide you through how to do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52