Phone Shutting Off

BenjaSands

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
So this has been happening for a little while now. So I connect my phone to charge over night because the battery is normally almost dead, and I leave it charging all night and when I wake up in the morning it is either OFF (hitting the power button will not turn it on I have to do a battery pull) or it is on the Root loadup Screen that you select Boot up or Flash file (and all those options i dont know much about it..)
Is there a reason this happens? Is there some kinda setting that maybe turns it off because it gets so hot or something? Or unattended for a certain while?

I have left it charging a similar fashion throughout the day and nothing happens it works like normal....

My phone has the 4.04 leak Root installed... (in case it has to do with that)

BenjaSands

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it is the only explanation it seems. Although my friend is a Galaxy Nexus owner and he said he got rid of it because it would also turn off randomly sometimes so who knows.

At first I thought it was that the phone got so hot from charging being charged all night or something that it burnt out or something and just turned off but who knows....

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it is the only explanation it seems. Although my friend is a Galaxy Nexus owner and he said he got rid of it because it would also turn off randomly sometimes so who knows.

At first I thought it was that the phone got so hot from charging being charged all night or something that it burnt out or something and just turned off but who knows....

Got this phone a few months ago, immediately rooted and custom rommed it. Been running aokp almost exclusively and have never had this issue. I doubt it is the model or hardware (I could be wrong) but likely software related.

BenjaSands

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Got this phone a few months ago, immediately rooted and custom rommed it. Been running aokp almost exclusively and have never had this issue. I doubt it is the model or hardware (I could be wrong) but likely software related.

Yeah Ima give it a shot the bad thing is I kinda messed up my phone trying to get it back to Stock and unrooted haha

:( :(:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayyub21