Phone storage problem. plz help!!!

henrykim

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
so today I justed manually updated my fascinate to Froyo (EB01). After encountering into some problems, I got it to work. I got all excited that it worked and went to market to download some apps. Suddenly a window pops up and tells me that I don't have enough space for the app. I went to the settings and found out that my internal phone storage is at 0. I do not have any app in my phone. Can someone please tell me what happened to my phone or tell me how to fix this problem? please help.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
so today I justed manually updated my fascinate to Froyo (EB01). After encountering into some problems, I got it to work. I got all excited that it worked and went to market to download some apps. Suddenly a window pops up and tells me that I don't have enough space for the app. I went to the settings and found out that my internal phone storage is at 0. I do not have any app in my phone. Can someone please tell me what happened to my phone or tell me how to fix this problem? please help.

yeah the problem was that you most likely had a voodoo kernel installed and never disabled lag fix before flashing EB01

You will have to Flash THIS with odin, you will lose all apps and data

its a stock non rooted version of EB01, it is a very thorough version that will rewrite almost all the essential parts of your phone and it should fix the internal memory problem

Reactions: henrykim

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
uhm... what would that do? XD

it will do alot, xoom boot animation, removes almost all verizon and samsung software, custom launcher, custom lock screens, give you root, give you clockwork and a whole bunch of other stuff

all the changes are listed in the first post here
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...s-hacks/53810-rom-superclean-2-6-updated.html

my odin packages can be found here ill be adding 2.6 soon
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...ged-roms-w-root-clockwork-updated-2-25-a.html

Reactions: henrykim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yessica8yessica