Phone's scroll wigs out

Brettdacosta

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I loaded the stock dl30, and I'm having issues with the scrolling in my browser spazing out and my keyboard doing the same thing every once in a while. It's been happening more frequently and it's been glitching bad. Anyone else been having this trouble?

Brettdacosta

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else? It's really annoying - phone could just be sitting there at the bottom of a scroll menu, and then it just zooms it way to the top and may wind up somewhere in the middle and may even press some buttons that I never touched sometimes. I put this thread in this section, because I'm rooted and running DL30, but if it would get more response (and hopefully some help), maybe it should be moved back to the general Verizon Fascinate area? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Brettdacosta

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok- guys. I'm looking for help. I really don't know if this is normal or not. I think it's a glitch, but I'm not sure if it's because I messed up the flashing process or if it's a problem in the actual phones hardware. Another issue associated with it is the skype typing sometimes goes haywire, and shows up as a jagged line. Please... If this seems like something no rom or kernel will fix. Not sure what I need to do. Anyone?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok- guys. I'm looking for help. I really don't know if this is normal or not. I think it's a glitch, but I'm not sure if it's because I messed up the flashing process or if it's a problem in the actual phones hardware. Another issue associated with it is the skype typing sometimes goes haywire, and shows up as a jagged line. Please... If this seems like something no rom or kernel will fix. Not sure what I need to do. Anyone?

Brett!!! whats up,,,why dont you scrap DL30 and move up to EB01,, maybe superclean:)

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Brett!!! whats up,,,why dont you scrap DL30 and move up to EB01,, maybe superclean:)

+1 on that line of thinking. Think of DL30 and EB01 like a car. DL30 is the 2010 model and was a complete redsign of the car. EB01 is the 2011 model with all the bugs and kinks discovered during 2010 worked out of it. And here you can get the 2011 model for the same low, low price of the 2010 model :p

Brettdacosta

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
SHoot. I never went back and updated that. I was running superclean voodoo 2.2 before I got a string of force closes, I couldn't shake, so I flashed back to stock dj05 till I can figure something out. See last post of how to voodoo for updated status. Thanks so much for you guys opinion. Sound like a phone problem or rom / kernel problem?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
SHoot. I never went back and updated that. I was running superclean voodoo 2.2 before I got a string of force closes, I couldn't shake, so I flashed back to stock dj05 till I can figure something out. See last post of how to voodoo for updated status. Thanks so much for you guys opinion. Sound like a phone problem or rom / kernel problem?

If you're having problems with voodoo, I would stick with posting your questions in that thread. Those guys are the experts on voodoo and the best to help you.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

yeah you may not have properly disabled lagfix in the first place and flash over it ,,,,, maybe you should try to flash DI01....this is why i dont like lagfix

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
yeah you may not have properly disabled lagfix in the first place and flash over it ,,,,, maybe you should try to flash DI01....this is why i dont like lagfix

Yeah, Gunner and Sheepy are trying to pull me to the dark side that is voodoo. I just think either they want me to brick since I don't think I have since you helped me get rooted ;)