photo vault on Verizon Galaxy S4

boos1906

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys I ran verizon protect last night and it said photo vault is mal ware. So I tried to move my private pictures back in to my regular gallery so I can delete the app. However when I did that it says it can't move the private gallery back to the normal gallery. Any ideas what to do? I don't really wanna lose my pics in photo vault but may have no choice

Posted via Android Central App

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys I ran verizon protect last night and it said photo vault is mal ware. So I tried to move my private pictures back in to my regular gallery so I can delete the app. However when I did that it says it can't move the private gallery back to the normal gallery. Any ideas what to do? I don't really wanna lose my pics in photo vault but may have no choice

Posted via Android Central App

I've never been a big fan of anything Verizon puts on my phone... nor am I sure of it's reliability... or any other virus scan software, but if I was you I'd try some other well know virus scan software like Lookout to see if this claim is accurate. The only photo vault I could find on the Google Play Store is "PhotoVault - Hide Pictures," is this the app you are questioning? It would be strange for something to have a fairly good rating to be mal ware... and if it is that app, then maybe you need to un-encrypt the folder before you can copy files out of it, if that app let's you do that.

Just my 2 cents on the subject since I don't use Verizon app, or this specific app.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I've never been a big fan of anything Verizon puts on my phone... nor am I sure of it's reliability... or any other virus scan software, but if I was you I'd try some other well know virus scan software like Lookout to see if this claim is accurate. The only photo vault I could find on the Google Play Store is "PhotoVault - Hide Pictures," is this the app you are questioning? It would be strange for something to have a fairly good rating to be mal ware... and if it is that app, then maybe you need to un-encrypt the folder before you can copy files out of it, if that app let's you do that.

Just my 2 cents on the subject since I don't use Verizon app, or this specific app.

This 👆

Also try moving those pictures to a computer.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15