Photos Are Not Sorted Posting to FB or Instagram

Bil Click

Mar 9, 2022
Visit site
Photos are a Jumbled Mess on New Phone. On 2/25/22 I imported all data from iPhone 11 Pro to Galaxy S22 Ultra, using Smart Switch app, and USB-C to Lightning cable. Around 2500 photos/videos.

When I open the photos app on S22 to the Pictures tab I see images ordered by date from today back to 2/25/22. Then there are a jumble of (maybe 300) images from many different dates grouped under 2/25 - the transfer date.

I have since backed up & deleted all images except the ones in albums/folders. They are in date order viewed in Gallery on phone.

If I try to post an image to Facebook or Instagram, the available images are jumbled, with no sorting or grouping.

I want to add the remaining images back to phone, but need to figure out how to sort when posting to social media.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
That's, unfortunately, no FB's implementation if you do it directly from their apps. There is no way to access specific folders and will only show you images by 'created' date (which is why it may not match what you see in your Gallery, which uses proper date tags/info to arrange them). You can, however, use the Gallery directly to post into FB/IG using the 'Share' menu (select an image you want to share, tap the Share icon below, and select the app you want to share into).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxrrk