Photos don't save on my phone anymore

Klaudia123

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey people. My parents just gave me a used phone with android in it. About 2 months ago my mum took loads of picutes etc... Today I decided to 'clean up' the phone and deleted all the photos through my PC. After all that, my phone couldn't save the pictures, when i take the photo it says "Your phone couldn't save the picture" or something like that (got my phone in polish language) and i restart the phone so that everything on my phone will delete and still nothing, i just don't know what to do. The phone is Sony Xperia Tipoo as i know.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey people. My parents just gave me a used phone with android in it. About 2 months ago my mum took loads of picutes etc... Today I decided to 'clean up' the phone and deleted all the photos through my PC. After all that, my phone couldn't save the pictures, when i take the photo it says "Your phone couldn't save the picture" or something like that (got my phone in polish language) and i restart the phone so that everything on my phone will delete and still nothing, i just don't know what to do. The phone is Sony Xperia Tipoo as i know.

Welcome to the forums!
I think you would find better luck reposting this in the Sony Xperia forums. Someone may be able to help you there.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte19