pic storage- gallery, google photos, or amazon prime photos?

MoreDef

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Can you tell us how you use your SD card? Was it just for pictures and/or app data and the sort? Which brands failed on you?

I've used them strictly in my phone save high quality camera pictures and video, but inevitably, after a year or so, the pictures corrupt.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Just upgraded to the s20. Ordered a 1 terabyte SD card waiting to arrive. I take a ton of pics and I don't want to deal with sorting them into folders in all 3 apps. I have cloud backup set up for samsung, google, and Amazon prime. I don't share albums/access to my accounts with anyone.
Which app do you find the most reliable? Most compatible with other apps like FB? Easiest to use?Easiest to access photos in cloud and move between cloud, SD card, and device? Any pros/cons? TIA
Google photos , and gallery with Samsung cloud is perfect

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I've used them strictly in my phone save high quality camera pictures and video, but inevitably, after a year or so, the pictures corrupt.

Thats interesting! Sorry thats happened to you. I've never had one fail on me (not implying that they don't either!) thats why I asked. I always save my pictures and vids to my internal storage because I've always thought the camera behaved quicker/more efficient that way. Thanks for your reply!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elizabethstephen