Picked up HTC Evo 4G LTE at Best Buy today_5/29/12

teamzippy

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
FYI, the San Francisco Best Buy has a few, in case any of you are desperate (as I was). I had a pre-order with Sprint that for whatever reason didn't happen, so while I've had one on order, I have also kept searching. So there you go, in case you're interested, maybe that would help.

steve41015

May 7, 2010
Visit site
:-\ My Best Buy sent me a notice that my pre-order was ready for pickup today. After many shouts of joy by me I started the lengthy process of deleting all info and installing the original software and restoring root. After i finished i traveled to my local BB (Florence KY). The friendly salesman started the process by taking out the phone.....it was an LG viper....they had no EVO for me.

Needless to say I got a lot done at work today.

illdini

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Was it a pre-order that didn't get picked up, or did they receive a shipment today?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Was it a pre-order that didn't get picked up, or did they receive a shipment today?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

This is what I would like to know since I'm the next one on the list in my area best buy

teamzippy

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Nope, not a pre-order. I dunno, I was there Saturday. They said nope, none, nada. Called today, they said they had a few they could sell. I said I'd be there in 40 minutes. I was there in 20. And sure enough, the phone became a reality!

yoshi351

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I still waiting for my best buy to call me and let me get my new evo.:banghead:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mech1164

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
And that's where we are some stores getting it early giving them out regardless. Others not knowing when or if they are getting them. WONDERFUL! Now it looks like the new launch date is Friday June 1st. Would be nice to finally get my preorder before everyone else Sheesh.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malit