Pics disappeared need help

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Somehow all my pictures on my SD card disappeared. The only pics I have in my gallery is a ablum cover from some music I downloaded and some wallpapers. Does anyone know if the pics are gone forever or is there a way to them back.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Somehow all my pictures on my SD card disappeared. The only pics I have in my gallery is a ablum cover from some music I downloaded and some wallpapers. Does anyone know if the pics are gone forever or is there a way to them back.
A reboot should get them back. Failing that, make sure you've not hidden them (Gallery | Menu | View/HIde (or similar)

-Frank

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
There's also an app called SDrescan in the market that will rescan your memory card and put the pics and videos back where they belong.

This is a very annoying problem that seems to happen to my phone every few days. SDrescan always brings them back for a while though.

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
So I tried SDrescan and recuva and was onlyvabke to get like 10 pics back out of 100. Does anyone know why it does this so I could prevent it in the future.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So I tried SDrescan and recuva and was onlyvabke to get like 10 pics back out of 100. Does anyone know why it does this so I could prevent it in the future.
Under a standard stock software build, it sounds like you may have a file system problem on you SD card. Recommend copying off the data, formatting it, then copying the data back.

On the other hand, what did you mean when you said "Do you think if I flash to a previous back up they might appear?" Did this issue develop after you flashed a ROM? What do you mean by flash to a backup? A backup what?

-Frank

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I flashed the latest CM7 1.6 from 1.4 but I believe the photos was there afterwards. I just thought maybe it was the rom. When I said back up I was talking about going back to 1.4 to see if the pics would be there.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaRkHeArTz