Pixel 3/3XL....What Color?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I love my Panda whenever I let it run free. This time there's no Pandas as far as we know. I'm thinking of going with the Tuxedo 3XL....any thoughts or preferences?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If someone gives me one for free, I wouldn't care (it would go into an Otterbox Defender anyway), otherwise, I'm not upgrading.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I love my Panda whenever I let it run free. This time there's no Pandas as far as we know. I'm thinking of going with the Tuxedo 3XL....any thoughts or preferences?
Yeah, the Panda is a great color option. I'm still holding out hope Google will surprise us with a Panda version at the unveiling. If not, I'll probably go with the all black this time. Not feeling the white too much.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
getting same as my pix2xl just black I think they called it. .going for the 3 regular just curious what trade in price they give for the pix2xl and how much will the 3 be

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
You never pull it out and clean it ? Or just admire it for just a little before it goes back in the case ..lol

My Google Live Protective case fits so well and works so well it never occurred to me to need to take it out. I clean the screen and the back with a microfiber cloth and it looks like new again.

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm really curious as to what Google's color offerings will be this year. Obviously Black, White (possibly the Panda scheme again).

The greyish color was muted, safe, and universal. Not exciting or flashy though. I liked the Really Blue color of the 1st generation. I'd like to see its return with all black front of the device and 2 tone really blue on the rear.

Its definitely loud, but I think Google would benefit from a signature color.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm really curious as to what Google's color offerings will be this year. Obviously Black, White (possibly the Panda scheme again).

The greyish color was muted, safe, and universal. Not exciting or flashy though. I liked the Really Blue color of the 1st generation. I'd like to see its return with all black front of the device and 2 tone really blue on the rear.

Its definitely loud, but I think Google would benefit from a signature color.

So far only black or white has been listed for the 3XL.

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Black works for me. Pixel 3 - not XL

Same, not a fan of white or the various colors OEMs use. I had one once because it was the only thing close to black available (the blue or pebble color on the Galaxy S3). Give me a black or a graphite/charcoal and I'm good. Maybe a silver, but those always seem to end up looking rough/dirty after awhile.

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
Same, not a fan of white or the various colors OEMs use. I had one once because it was the only thing close to black available (the blue or pebble color on the Galaxy S3). Give me a black or a graphite/charcoal and I'm good. Maybe a silver, but those always seem to end up looking rough/dirty after awhile.

Have a Black P2 64 GB with a Spigen Slim Armor case, will do the best I can to replicate this set up with a P3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ILTAFGICHKI