Pixel 3

Dean Liensdorf

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I have an S9 but I don't like the curved display so for the time being I'm going to stick with my Pixel 2. I think for my preference I would like the Pixel 3 better for that reason.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I preferred the s9. Camera photos are comparable and the sound on recorded videos is far superior. Also s9 display is brighter and crisper than Pixel 3.

MrDoh

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Had a Samsung Galaxy S9 before the Pixel 3. Liking the Pixel a lot more. Samsung phones are just full of redundant apps with way more settings than I need on a phone. Took me forever to find settings to change them, even with the Settings search. And the Samsung/Google/Verizon updates were, in a word, irregular. Got the November security update for the Pixel right on the usual date, Nov. 5.

The Samsung had a great screen, so does the Pixel. The Samsung was a fast phone, the Pixel feels even a little faster with the same chip set. Most likely because there aren't a gazillion redundant apps on a Pixel phone. The S9 is a nice phone, but Samsung makes it too painful to use, in my not so humble opinion :).

Glad to have the Pixel phone, and very happy with it.

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I would consider a Samsung if they put out a top of the line pure Android phone. Their painful desire to be special is discouraging.