Pixel charger

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
If I"m not mistaken, the Pixel or Pixel XL is suppose to have a charge of more then half way after 15 minutes correct? Mine actually takes longer then that and I"m using the charger I got with the phone ( the white one ) unless there is a better charger that I don't know about ..

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
That is just a marketing thing. Sadly lots of phones like to say "Get 8 hours in 15 minutes" and such but they aren't being totally truthful.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
It also depends on how depleted your battery is. It charges much more swiftly when it is low, then reduces the charging rate as it fills.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
If I"m not mistaken, the Pixel or Pixel XL is suppose to have a charge of more then half way after 15 minutes correct? Mine actually takes longer then that and I"m using the charger I got with the phone ( the white one ) unless there is a better charger that I don't know about ..

Google's only claim is that the charger can add "7 hours of battery life in 15 minutes" https://madeby.google.com/phone/

the fine print from the page: "Battery use statistics are approximate and represent a mixed use of talk, standby, web browsing, and other features, according to an average user profile as defined by Google."

So not only does Google not claim 50% in 15 minutes, its claim of 7 hours can obviously be changed by how you actually use that battery it adds. And that's what's going to happen ... there's only so much it can guarantee.

jshamel_99

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I would like to know if partial charging of a mobile phone (more specificly PixelXL) may induce loss of durability or full capacity with time.
^-_-^ I got very bad experiences doing so with Lithium batteries in SansaClip+mp3 player and 18650 for vaping mod. Where partial charging seem to have destroyed the subsequent usage time up to not usable state.​
:-

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01